Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time After Time Tabs

As popularized by: Cyndi Lauper
 
*Intro
F- G- Em- F...

*1st Stanza
F/C...   C...  <----"just listen to the song"
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles confusion there's nothing new

*Refrain1
G..       Em..    F..      G..     Em..
Flashback warm nights almost left behind
F..    G..     Em..   F..  G..
Suitcase of memories time after

*2nd Stanza
F...   C...
Sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead
You'r calling to me I can't hear what you said

*Refrain2
G..     Em..     F..     G..    Em..
And you say go slow I fall behind
F..    G..     Em..   F..
The second hand unwinds

*Chorus
           G..                      Am..         F.. G.. C..
If you're lost you can look and you will find me time after time
           G..                    Am..         F.. G..  C..
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting time after time

F.. G.. Em.. F..

*3rd Stanza
After my picture fades and darkness has turned to grey
Watching through windows and wondering if I'm okay
*Refrain3
Secrets stolen ohh from deep inside
The drum beats out of time
*Repeat Chorus then...

G.. Am.. F.. G.. C..

*Repeat Refrain2
*Repeat Chorus twice then..
*Outro <----til' fade
F..  G..  C...
Time after time...

source: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com

Save the earth for our inheritors: do not print unless necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors are coming from

free counters

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys